Would you date someone with Aspbergers?

Ladies answer honestly

would you date someone with Aspbergers?Now for those of you that don't know what that is it's a form of autism but it's on the higher spectrum of autism great minds like Bill Gates,Einstien,Abe Licoln &ect.. are all known "Aspies" as we call our selves now Aspbergers makes you creative,logical,and very articulate however you also lack in social skill and your also impulsive because of Aspbergers which makes it a lot like ADHD

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it would depend on the severity.

I have met many people with Aspbergers of all different severities and types, if you will.

Some types would maybe pose some struggles, but be managable and worth it, but others are so severe that they are not capable of being in a true romantic relationship, let alone able handle marriage and children.

I am not discriminating against the condition, but realistically, some individuals with Aspbergers are simply not capable of dating in the first place, but some are, and I would date them. That type of thing doesn't make them out of the question to me, so I would date someone with Aspbergers.

• Yes, all Aspies are different. Some lack the basic social skills to have a relationship, let alone survive a first date. And some are perfectly fine and really have no significant impairments.

• Yes, which is why I could not generalize and say that I would date any or wouldn't date anyone with aspbergers.

What Girls Said 4

• yea my brother has a form of it and he is my favorite person In the whole world<3

• Its something that I would have to get used to

but if the guy was cute I'd give him a chance. :)

• If it's obvious in any way, shape or form, then no.

• Yeah I think I could but only if I found him physically attractive and we had chemistry.

What Guys Said 2

• I have Aspergers and women have dated me.

One important thing I stress is to just detach yourself from the label Aspergers and be you (in the individual sense). Because with Aspergers, there are people who are perfectly fine socially and in human relationship, but just have quirks. And then there are people on the spectrum who just never learned how to relate to people. Over time, I learned how to improve socially to where its no longer an issue.

Basically, she won't make any issue out of your Aspergers if you don't make an issue out of it. I'm not saying you totally hide it from her that you have it, but there's no reason to tell her on the first or second date (maybe later, but not early on). Because Aspergers is just a label. It's not who YOU are as a whole.

Also, Bill Gates, Einstein and Lincoln probably didn't have autism.

• I have Asperger's and a couple of ladies played me for a fool. I want a real relationship. I am obviously awkward. Don't tell me to dream on about falling in love. I'm one of few Aspies who actually wants to be touched a great deal. The need for touch is the only reason I want a girlfriend. I got sterilized so that we can have sex and I won't be held responsible for children because I know I'll never be father material. But that doesn't mean I can't be fun to cuddle.

• I've known 2 people closely who have aspergers. Both extremely intelligent

One couldn't even shake a girls hand, yet alone get one to talk to him

The other just kept on scoring with girls. He was a true high functioning aspergers though. Had his first company at 14, was supporting his unemployed mother at 16, owned 3 homes at 18. The guy was a prodigy business and engineering genius. Ugly as f*** though