How do I kiss him? Help Please!

Me and this guy like each other but we do not go out. We were planning on going to the theme park together. I really wanna kiss him! How can I kiss him being that both of us are kinda shy? I find it really hard to even think about doing it, but I want to so badly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you want to make the first move then just do it if say when you go to hug him just do it. If you want to let him make the first move I can't lay on the hints pretty thick and he'll pick up on it. Like if you put your head on his shoulder or just look at his lips even the most clueless guys can't miss that sh*t

What Guys Said 1

• Best if you two are alone/in private, and really relaxed. Maybe walking slowly while holding hands or something of that nature. When facing him, look at his lips, lick/wet your lips, and move closer to him with your lips going towards his lips. If he's ready, he will lean and kiss.

There are many sites with tons of info, demonstrations, and more on this stuff. Just do your research.

What Girls Said 1

• Deep breath. Obviously the two of you have some chemistry. Go slow to give him a chance to respond. Then just well go for it!