I know I should talk to him but I don't know what to say

I haven't exactly been officially dating him but I have gone on 3 dates with him, we've held hands and kissed before. But recently its just gotten awks and we've drifted apart. I haven't talked to him for 2 weeks now and I do want to talk to him, I just don't know what to say...

I realize that I'm not all that into him anymore and he probably isn't that interested in me either. But it just feels weird and wrong to end it by not talking to each other.

I also feel kind of scared to message him cause I don't know what he's going to say. I also know I should just suck it up and talk to him, but its kinda hard...

Any advice/suggestions?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry too much about what to say. I know it can be hard to think of something cute, funny, or just normal to say to a guy (sometimes I spend forever thinking about what I should text my boyfriend & I eventually end up just saying "hi" lol). the main thing is that you say something. anything will do. "hey, how've ya been? we haven't talked in a while" will do just fine. the point is to let him know you haven't completely forgotten about him. chances are he has thought about you but just didn't message you because he assumed you've moved on...or he has just been busy lately. ask him how he has been. you never know until you try. if you want to just be friends, maybe you can be. good luck :)

• Just meet up and talk about it if it feels awkward between the two of you, then end it