Should I just forget?

Well, I have been dating this guy for a little over a month now. We've had a couple of dates and yes I have slept with him. I don't wanna make this some long paragraph but basically, I am 19 years old and he is 26 years old. We got along very well and we understand each other and all that. We can both talk about intimate things as well as serious things without feeling like the other one would feel awkward or uncomfortable. We can talk about what we want in our future and all that so it's very nice whenever I hear from him. Anyway, he's now on vacation and well, I have not heard from him for about a week or so and even if I do hear from him, I have to initiate contact. He's on holiday in a country which is about seven hours behind my time so it's hard to communicate. Um, he did text me and keep in contact after we slept together but yeah. I don't know if he's just playing me or actually wanting something out of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's 7 hours away on vacation. That's all you need to know. If you don't hear from him when he's back, that's one thing...but he's on vacation. And a 7 hour time difference.

What Guys Said 2

• He's probably enjoying himself on vacation and maybe can't contact back. That's expensive to do. It sounds like you really care a lot about him so don't get jumpy. When he comes home, see if he gives a shout out to you. If not, wait a few days and see if he does. After those few days, I'd contact him. I'm sure if he cares enough, he'll get right back to you as soon as he gets home.

• It continues to amaze me how soon girls will have sex with a new guy these days. When he wants more sex...you'll hear from him. If not..you won't.

What Girls Said 1

• Give him some space. He's probably enjoying his vacation. If he's into you he will contact you when he gets back if not just forget about. Guys like a chase you can't just give it to him too easily. They like to work for it to show everyone they won something.