How would your parents feel If you dated interracially?

This is for anyone or race, but I'm curious about white guys who like black girls. would your parents support you? or would you go against their wishes?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• honstly I don't know. I don't think they are racest but my mom does use racest terms every now and than rather than using their actual race.

I'm sure they'll accept it if I started dating a non white chick even if it'll take a while. I would go against their wishes if they didn't like the idea of me dating an Asian or black girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• my dad doesn't care at all. he just wants me to be happy

my mother is different. she isn't really supportive of it but typically won't actually say anything. but I know that she wants me to be with someone of the same race as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents wouldn't care, my sister is dating a Puerto Rican he's a great guy too.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents would be cool with it, my last girlfriend was Asian and they had no problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • No 'race' problem.

They'd be just as critical as towards the girlfriends they knew about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably wouldn't be happy about it. What'dya gonna do?

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents are interracial: white and east Asian. My father has some negative views of black people in general, but that would never stop him from liking an individual black person (such as a black girlfriend of mine).

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents wouldn't care, my grandparents would. I would do whatever I wanted because it's my life.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My mom doesn't care

Dad doesn't care either

Sisters don't care

Grandparents are dead

My bfs parents don't care...

but then again, he's a guy.

I think most white guys do have to worry about the "n***** loving" comments they'd get from their male friends and their parents...

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom would be fine with it, she already knows I take interest with people outside of my race too so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • They will worry more about his parents & family will treat me & whether both parties family will get along fine than the fact that he is of a different race & background than I am. In other words they never cared about before &v they won't now

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents are Hispanic, and they wouldn't mind as long as I was happy.

0|0
    0|0