How long should I wait to text him, and what do I say?

I like a guy two years older than me, who I have only seen only 4 or so times in the last year very briefly, although every so many months we text TONS. It isn't a hardcore crush or anything, although Since I saw him a few weeks back at a friends party I'm thinking about him lots! I tried to Facebook message him, but he 'saw it' and didn't reply, which sucked because it took some courage to initiate it.How long should I wait to text him, and at that point what can I say to hint I wanna hang out to see if this could lead somewhere, without sounding desperate in case the feelings are not mutual. And does the non replied fb message hint at anything?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• If he was interested, he would have messaged back. Is there a possibility he has a girlfriend?

• Nope! He has no girlfriend, or gal of interest. :(

• Well don't message him out of the blue again. Wait untilyou hear about the next gathering, and then ask if he's going.