Should you date a guy you don't feel a spark with?

I have two guys who have very obvious crushes on me. They are incredibly sweet and amazing guys. I get along great with then but there is no spark. No romantic connection. When they grab my hand or hug me I seem to get a feeling to pull away than get closer. Yet when I go after the type of guy I'm attracted to (funny and nerdy) I seem to get friend zoned. Should I date the guy who likes me even without the spark? Will it develop later?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I wouldn't.

I like when there's a spark. Having that connection.

Perhaps, go on a date or two with them. Maybe you'll see them in a different light. - It's possible.

Don't force it, if it isn't there.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't force it, to be honest. I would give it a shot for sure, because with girls, it seems like there never really is any spark at first, but that you have to develop it, but I wouldn't pressure yourself into creating feelings.

• Sparks can be both good and bad.

Plenty of people who spark aren't meant to be, because love cannot be decided by first impressions. Some people never realize that. Sparks develop long before you can know if there's an emotional connection.

The spark is the initial connection but the real connection develops later. Sparks are good because they're catalysts, but they're not magic.

• If I only dated people I felt a spark with, then I would never date. The only women I feel a spark with are out of my league. So I think sometimes you need to be realistic or be alone. We can't always have that magic form of love Hollywood tries to sell us.

What Girls Said 4

• The spark is nonsense. You won't feel a connection right after the first date. Give it time and see what happens.

• That spark is attraction. If it's not there, why are you dating? You shouldn't date someone you aren't attracted to, however if you cannot get the guys you like, learn to appreciate the ones who like you. It probably won't develop later tho

• No you shouldn't

• If you can have 2 guys with crushes on you... There's hope