I desperately want to kiss her.

I am 19 and have never had a girlfriend nor have kissed a girl romantically. I have been seeing one of my best friends since freshmen year for around 3 months now and we both like each other very much and she refers to herself as my girlfriend (yay!), but I have not kissed her yet. I really really want to and have told myself I would on many of our dates, but when the time comes I always end up not doing it and it turns into a hug. I hate myself for not doing it, but no matter what I do I just can't seem to get up the courage to do it. Please help me somehow.

Most Helpful Girl

• I thinks its nice you've waited to kiss her instead of early in your relationship. Kissing for the first time is kind of spontaneous. A guy took me to see a movie and when he walked me to my door to say goodbye I kissed him in spur of the moment (I was nervous the hole time). He told me after he wanted to kiss me too but was too shy to kiss me first.

Anyways I'm saying there will be a moment your with her that something inside of you that will say "kiss her now" so act on it. You might be nervous or scared but don't worry about it. A lot of girls(not all) are just as afraid of initiating the first kiss as guys are. If you're still afraid, fight that fear and find that courage that's waiting deep inside you. Then, just for a few seconds, be the guy who is going to kiss the girl.

What Girls Said 3

• Look at her when you're in that "moment." Look from her eyes to her lips two or three times. That will (consciously or unconsciously) give her the signal that you are going to. If she's going out with you, chances are, she wants you to kiss her! You'll both be nervous, but it will do so much for you and you'll be so glad you did it!

• 10 seconds of insane courage.

If you have never kissed a girl you are gonna be terrified. Just go for it. You won't regret it :-)

• just do it, what do you have to loose?

What Guys Said 1

• Hangout, alone. At one of your houses. "Watch a movie"

While watching a movie, just go for it