(dating) My new boyfriend is a little obsessed

I've been dating this guy for a couple weeks and lately he's been kind if obsessed with my lower half. We'll make out and he will pull up my skirt and finger but I tell him no and then he'll move on to giving "kissing" me down there and I say no again because I'm not giving it to him that easy but then he makes up an excuse and leave. Help? Guys- if a girl says no to finger and the down under kiss stuff ahah does it turn a guy off? Ill have it with him eventually probably because I really like him but not if he's in this for it. I jut want to know if I'm doing the right thing. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE APPRECIATED

We just broke up because I decided he really wasn't into me and I don't want to be with a guy like that. It sucks but hey, I can do better.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he's sulking. He's annoyed but probably trying to act like a child to get his way.

What Guys Said 1

• All this after a couple of weeks? Are you easy, or immature?

What Girls Said 0