Do you believe false advertising when it come to dating?

Every good business man lies so every go looking for date also will just compete every guy those and those young women fall for blue eyes and charming smile of all American boy named Steve.

I always tell women no guy will invest in you in till you invest money in your self so don't expect a guy to buy a car and everything right away.

but I'm the only guy that those not lie which is why guy always single ,I keep real 100% with you and my offers never a good the guy who sale himself off as prince but keepping my soul

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I think the businessmen who lie are the bad ones. I also prefer the guys I date to be true to themselves. I don't want them to buy me a car either, that's what I work for.

• This is also why I don't like the whole "trying to impress the other person" thing. I'd rather a guy just be honest and tell the truth, just be himself, rather than try to impress me.

• No what are they selling? Love is priceless

• no because not every dresses to get men it could just be because it makes her happy.

• I'll ask Karl Hungus about this.

What Guys Said 4

• when you release that huge album of yours is beyonce gonna dump jay-z to date you?

• False advertising in dating is like dope in pro cycling.

You could stay true to yourself but you'll be destined to lose because everybody else does it.

Wish it wasn't like that but let's be honest.

But it is not just men lying or leaving things out though, for instance:

I don't know one girl my age that looks as good as her Facebook profile pic. But since it "really is her" and "no photoshop was used" they reckon it is a fair representation of themselves.

At the end of the day, you can't date a person if you don't get to know them in person. So it doesn't really matter how you get a first date, as long as you are who you are in person. I know what my strengths are in person and I know what my weaknesses are on paper, so I try to avoid to show them before girls know me.

But truth be told I don't glamourize myself that much anyway. Not to the point that I'm anxious about meeting someone.

• False advertising is lying.

Lying destroys trust.

Trust is critical in a relationship.

So no... I don't believe in false advertising.

Case closed.

• dating is nothing but false advertisement that's how it works its subconcuous