Should I tell him I've never been kissed?

I'm in HS and so is he, but I'm a year older. We started talking at camp and we asked each other sort of personal questions. I'm a terrible liar to him, so I answered each one honestly, but one...I avoided answering and eventually the subject changed. I mistakenly let it slip that there was one question I didn't answer and (since we're both stubborn) he tried to get it out of me for almost an hour. I didn't give in. I just don't want to tell him because it's embarrassing and awkward. I'm going to be a junior this year. I don't want my first kiss to be awkward or for him to hate it because I honestly don't know what to do or for him to get nervous because he wants it to make it so special for me. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to tell him you have never been kissed. He's not going to judge you for that. He probably will like the thought of it. A first kiss is like a first anything else. It's always going to be a rough experience. You just have to get over that fear and get on with it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to tell him at all if you don't want to. If the thought of telling him beforehand makes you nervous, then wait and tell him after if you want to.

• I think I'm more worried about his reaction and the alternative of not saying anything.

• The alternative? It's JUST a kiss, life will go on :)