Does she think it is a date?

So I asked this single girl that I barely know, if she would like to go to a baseball game with me since I have an extra ticket. She knows that it will only be the two of us. Girls, would you think this is a "first date" type thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think it was unless he asked me in a dating way.

If he was honest and asked in a friend kinda way. eg Hey ( name) I have a extra ticket to a game this (date of ticket) and I was wondering if you'd like to come and hang out? I know this is a friendship invite

he lets me know its a ticket he's got no date for but wants to hang out and is offering to me under the "want good company". on that day.

If he asked like I was wondering if you are free on (date of function) would you be interested in joining me to (function game, movie, event)? and maybe we could ...(dinner or drinks) this tells me he has interests in me more than a friend. he's adding more to the invite.

If in this case and I'm not interested other than a friend I'd say sure love to hand out with a friend but I can't make the drinks or dinner. I'd say no to the extras. The extras I come to understand are the one on one flirt, get comfortable in a interest level that may lead to the intimate time.

I would always give a friend a chance if I can (free) You never know but I'd make it clear at the time you ask no intrest but I'm not going to shut you down. You may be or become more! this is how I see it any ways.

What Girls Said 3

• She might think that. But since it's a baseball game, you know there's always the chance they'll put the Kiss Cam on you.

• she thinks you like her:)

• Yes I would consider that a date, unless the two of us had already established a friendship, which seems not to be the case here.

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on your relationship before. If you are friends before, then this could be seen as just a friendly gesture. But if you don't know her that well then yes, it sounds like a date. You could certainly make it seem more or less like a date by how you act when you're with her.

• Yes. That's a date.