I don't know how to kiss and its going to haunt me

I don't know where to put lips or how to move them. I'm screwed, and I'm a guy so I'm supposed to lead. Iv;e looked at countless videos but know go into detail about lips. Help I've done pointless peckers in middle school. I got serious in high school to find the girl was a stalker. So I never go to the making out point in a relationship. Now this girl really likes me and is leaving messages how she can't wait to kiss me etc.. I'm 16 I'm screwed help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa! This girl sounds like she's all over you man? She's leaving messages how she can't wait to kiss you? Is she mentally stable? I think lack of kissing knowledge is the least of your worries bro. She probably has no idea what she's doing either. You guys can learn together. Nobody..including women are born great kissers. Practice makes perfect.

You should be more concerned about keeping this girl interested in you. Like planning good dates, and treating her well. At the end of the 2nd date, give her a little kiss on the lips. No big deal. We're not talking slobbering make out sessions here! A simple peck kiss on the lips.

If you're smart, you'll stay away from the extreme make out sessions you see on tv. That comes much much later down the road.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol don't worry about it. Nobody knows how until they do it. Really, it's just practice with her that will help you. Just be honest with her; yu've never made out so you will be awkward at first. She will understand.

• link don't do like this...

• practice makes perfect:)

What Guys Said 1

• Dude all I can say no matter how many videos you watch you have to do so in real life, practicing with your self and invisible girl will not do you much. It is like play Need For Speed and be the best of the best in it, but when driving a real car in a real life, you won't be able to drive for shet. Same with kissing. Just go with a flow man, TRUST ME it is not that difficult AT ALL! couple seconds of it and you'll be GOOOOOD you WILL understand how to do it correctly, you can't really messed it up lol you know. it is pretty straight forward. Again just go with a flow, it will be fun and you guys will be laughing after it and it a good and funny and touching memory to remember trust me. We all been there and I mean ALL, you are not the first and hell you will not be the last. Good Luck and don't think and beat your self so much it is really not that big of a deal. It is not like you can't land a freaking airplane lol. Just Breath, be Relaxed everything is going to be GREAT! You are going to LOVE IT! Good Luck