Are foregin guys normally forward?

Back in the US, guys are pretty shy, take things slow, never made out with someone yet because never got that far in a relationship with any of them, but kissing/hugging especially on first date sure. But here, I hit on a guy and we talked for a bit and before he left I expected him to be going in for a kiss, not a makeout! Is this normal or is this a bad sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends where the guy is from. I mean, Canadian and Mexican is technically foreign. So is Chinese, South Korean, Japanese, and Indian. I'm guessing you're talking about European guys.

Even then, there's no such thing as "European guys." Generally, if the guy is from western Europe (i.e., United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, etc), they're pretty much the same sh*t as American guys. If the guy is from Eastern Europe (i.e., Southern Italy, Greece, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, etc.), they tend to be more forward sexually and emotionally. I think Greece is the most sexually active and sexually open country in the world. But even with the exception of Greece, the whole Eastern European culture is very blunt and forward, and seems "rough" to Americans. For us, they're "too rough and forward." For them, "we're too confused, sexually repressed and puritanical (i.e. prudish)."

It's just a cultural difference.

What Guys Said 2

• Europeans are more open to sexuality than Americans.

the guys you're meeting here in America are just a small population of a larger one

don't generalize

• Feminism has f***ed American men up haha. Yeah some men in the world are still lucky enough to be raised masculine.

What Girls Said 1

• Ya when you visit their country or so I've heard. My cousin went to Germany and men told her how beautiful she was and kissed her hand or asked her out! And they just met her.