Why do girls hate waiting for text message...

We are friends but still like each other, but then we are far away from each other since I moved back to Cali. But we text and call each other everyday and night but never get tire of it. We would be up all night laughing, making jokes, facetiming, mess around for the fun of it, cheer her up, listen to every word and answer her questions. But then one day I thought to myself I should give her some space so we haven't talk in 1week. She texted me and we had a good convo but then later on she told me she was mad and heartbroken and thought I didn't care about her any more. She was waiting for me to call her all those week but then I was scare cause I thought I was beening annoying and she might need some space but then it turns out she was waiting for me to call her. We was confuse but then we had a long chat and it turn out good. I was feeling down all day cause I never hearted someone before.. so why do girls hate waiting for text or call.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because it's wicked RUDE, I feel like guys do that all the time it's like a little game they play, how long can I ignore this message until she texts me again. I mean its just annoying and disrespectful. It seems like you lose interest in us, how would you feel if a girls just stopped talking to you with no explanation that you really liked; and she just talked to you when she felt like it and ignored you the rest of the time. It's just a rude thing that a lot of guys do I feel like it's pretty manipulative to keep people waiting like that. It's a huge pet peeve for most girls and it's not nice.

What Girls Said 1

• because they don't know if you're ignoring them.

What Guys Said 2

• well, there's no problem with giving someone some space, if you know that this is what they want. but even then, it's nice to just say hi, and let them know that you care about them and are there if they actually want to talk or do something together. stealing 5 minutes of their time for that won't kill them even if they are busy ...

• this is such a poorly written question I want to barf. Um idt anyone enjoys waiting for anything, perhaps they like the anticipation that comes with it.