Would you date yourself if you were the opposite sex (and straight)?

If you can't figure out if you would, try this one:

If your romantic interest chooses someone else over you would you think:

"What has he/she got that I don't have" or

"I hate myself, why can't I be more...".

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'd give myself a try and see if I could stand my flaws =)

What Girls Said 11

• No I couldn't put up with myself hahaha.

• I don't think so.I don't really find myself to be that attractive but maybe it would be different if I were a guy.

• I would have a blast dating myself.

• I don't think I would. I can be quite cynical and too critical. Having that amplified by my significant other might just make me want to jump off a building :P

• i would even though I'm fussy and moody because I have a few redeeming qualities.

• I would. I may feel the need to smother myself for being stubborn, but I'm funny.

• No I wouldn't. I want someone to complement me.

If my romantic interest chooses someone over me, she must have something I don't have.

• No I am too bitchy and moody.

• good question, at this point in my life probably not but I'm working hard to get at a better place.. I have a pretty face and I'm smart and independent... but I can be lazy at times...but I do as I please and don't live to please others... I would probably get annoyed with dating myself, be eventually just learn to be happy on my own like I've always had... yea "we" could work out...

• I don't think I would

• No, I'd probably date the opposite of me.

What Guys Said 5

• Without a moments hesitation. I get "it".

• I might try but I doubt it would last too long, since we would be so similar in opinions and such, that it would quickly become boring for both of us.

• I think he meant if you were a female would you want to be in a relationship with someone just like you. Would you be attracted to yourself.

• I was assuming that if I happened to be a woman, I'd retain my personality, outlook on life etc. which is why I said what I said. Someone who has the same type of personality, interests or at least pretty close to, can become rather tiresome in the long run. But if we'd discard my personality and such when I would change genders, then I guess I'd be attracted to the male version of me, at least somewhat.

• Hell no, I'm a wanker :P

• Well, my own personality is similar to the personalities I look for in women, and of course a female version of myself would share all of my interests/hobbies, which I find essential in a relationship. I'm not sure how physically attractive I'd be as a female though, that could be the nail in the coffin.

• Personality: I would love to date a femail version of myself. We would have the same views in how a relationship should work, would rarely argue and when we did it would always be resolved.

Both of us would be non smokers and drink like once or twice a year. I would have someone to play games with and watch the same shows/anime.

Work/Money: We would both be motavated to earn and save up money so we can buy things both of us would want and things for our selves.

Sex: We would both have little experence but willing to try most things and talk to each other about what we like and don't like.

Looks: I have a bit of a gut and would want to loose weight before this happends or we could loose weight togther after it happened.