What is your age range on online dating sites and why?

been using an online dating site for a bit now and I have been on several dates. I hardly have any connection with younger ladies but when out with older ladies they seem more attentive and reasonable.

Most Helpful Girl

• 18-27. I want someone who's in college or just recently finished, because I don't want there to be too much inequality. Men older than that probably have more money and want more already (moving in, marriage, kids etc.) and I don't plan on doing that for quite a while. I'm 20 by the way.

What Girls Said 6

• Due to not using dating sites, I won't give you a specific range. I usually stay within 5-10 years of myself.

The nice thing about dating online is you get to know someone for who they are first... If you're getting along better with ladies older than you, go for them.

• 23 - 36 is my age range

• I've never done online dating but my age range in real life would probably be 27 to 39. The ones between 27 and 29 would want to be mature and the ones between 36 and 39 young for their ages. I'm 29.

• 18-24 or 18-30 depending on which one they have.

• 22-26

• My range is 17-28 I'm 17. Ik that's probably weird in your opinion but hell with it.

• Haha! I don't think it is. To each his/her own. Do you get along smoothly with a specific age?

• Well it doesn't matter about the age. I can get along with 5 and 38 year old lol

What Guys Said 7

• Well, I wouldn't use a dating site until I turn 18, but when I did it would be between 16-20. Of course, many dating sites don't let you go down in age below 18, so 18-20.

• half your age plus 7 is a good range.

• there is no range. I don't let people decide for me I decide for myself. I can make anything work. I'm not scared away by societies bs expecations

• I am 27, my age range is 25 to 30

• 18 - 27 for me

• i date girls younger than me , I wouldn't really try and date older women myself that's not for me . I'd date girls up to 10 years younger than me , that may sound odd but I'm 29 so I'd date girls as young is 19 and do meet girls that age often at local bars and often they are interested in me

• Do you have reasonable conversations with them? I am 22 and when I go out with someone below 20 we always have that awkward 10 secs quite time. I feel I have an old soul or something lol.

• Good advise! I need to work on my "small talking" skills lol.

• also when at clubs / bars keep in mind its very difficult to make any conversations in places where it is loud from the music or lots of people . I usually only have success talking to girls at places like that in quiet areas like outdoor patio's or pubs or say sit down bars maybe but places where people can actually talk and hear each other

• I have my age range set at 18-30. I'm 22. I haven't been on any dates though. What's the key to your success?

• Thats a pretty wide range. Key to my success? lol. I am no expert but I try to start up a conversation by using something on her profile.

Ex. most girls tell you they have traveled to some country. Say Australia. "Hope you did get bitten by some estranged spider ; I would love to travel there someday. Did you travel alone?" Try to get her attention and curiosity. Also you know how you can wear a stupid t shirt to a classy club or bar?it applies here too. Dress sharp and clean in your pictures.