Is something wrong with me, or is it just bad luck?

I have been single for the last 6.5 years. I have asked out girls, both in person and on dating websites, and few have said yes. Those who have said yes have stood me up at the date and no longer contacted me.

So does it sound like the problem is with me or do I just have bad luck?

More information: I have two degrees and a stable job. I am average looking and 25.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you lack confidence or aren't trying hard enough? Maybe its the area you live in

What Girls Said 2

• Girls are incredibly stupid! And this is coming from a girl. XD I don't think anything is wrong with you! That sounds pretty much like my life. Although I am still working on the degrees and I have two jobs. I think you just have bad luck. Most girls like guys that are hard to get or the "bad boy" types. You are still young enough to find someone just keep doing what you are doing and keep your head up. You sound like an amazing catch!

• I think you need to try harder and try new approaches... also consider better places to go to meet women.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, there's absolutely something wrong with you. The evidence is pretty clear, don't know why you doubt about it.

It's simple, you have to be attractive. Having two degrees and average looks are good but they do not make you attractive. Being nice, speaking three or more languages, and obeying the law are good things, but they do not make you attractive. I know you're a great guy, but that is simply not enough. In order to get girls you have to be attractive first.

You're a smart dude, I know. What is attraction? What are the mechanisms behind female attraction? Will they be the same as male attraction? What are the traits women find attractive? Is there any thing men can do in order to become attractive? Can women become more attractive? Why women never say what they mean? Is everything actually that complicated when it comes to relationships? Am I the only one?

• You gotta have a dating manual...a compass...a game plan. You're uneducated in the game of love. doclove.com should help you out. Order the book The System.