Girls! 17 year old boy desperately needs help with girls ;(

Im 17 and I really need help. I suck with girls. I always text more then once if she doesn't reply.. like 2-3 times.. and if they they don't reply then I think they are mad at me. Or if she says she will text me and and she doesn't.. I worry. I say sorry to them to much.. and its like once I mess up and text to much then I apologize.. ugh. I'm tired of annoying people and losing them. Please girls how can I relax and not do this ; ( its ruining my life. I'm desperate for help.

Most Helpful Girl

• The good news is you know what you're doing wrong. Now, all you have to do is not do that. Don't text multiple times with no response and don't apologize so excessively. It comes across as desperate and girls don't like that.

What Girls Said 5

• You sound really sweet but like you're far too stressed about it. You know all your doing is overtexting which implies to a girl that you're self-conscious. Don't let us know that at first seem confident in yourself and make a girl wait for a text it will drive her crazy then show her how sweet and caring you are as well.

• Babe, seems like you are just too desperate. Maybe just stop texting all together. If she doesn't like you she won't text you so it sounds like you are just picking up the wrong girls. In my opinion,I think you should have a break with girls or go and ask a friend who is more successful with girls than you for some friendly advice.

I hope this helps:)

• I wish I could just start over with all of them. Lol :/

• I added you as friend. I was wonderin if I could message you a couple more questions. You seem really smart

• Yeah sure hunni,whatever helps:)

• i do it the same thing to all my girlfriends, boys, new people I meet everything. I do it because I have low self esteem and an anxiety problem.

• well first off stop the over texting, just text once and wait for her repy.

• instead of texting her...call her that way she has to answer and its way more personnal that way too

What Guys Said 2

• Just whip out your d*** and slap it on her ass, works every time.

Just Kidding, DO NOT do that! Also, I hate texting girls as a form of communication. Texting a girl feels like this: link they usually won't want to keep up a conversation and you are doing like 85% of the work. Just talk to them in real life, and try not to talk often. You want to treat them as a friend, but not a best friend. If you are just polite and engage in a convo or something every now and then while you MYOB, you won't come off as desperate and not annoy them. If they want to take things further, you will know.

• Thank you. And thanks to everyone else

• It's really quite simple... If you text a girl and she's interested in you, she'll reply. If she's not, she won't. If a girl doesn't reply to your text and you text her a second (and third) time, it comes across as creepy and desperate, so don't do that.