My ex told me he was

so I get from a text from my ex telling me he was outside my house and to walk down the street to meet him.so I texted him saying call me,and he did. he was like aye I'm down the street come and I knew it was to good to be true and told him come drive by my house and park outside by my window and he told me if you wouldn't have played me I would be over their rite now he chuckled and hanged up.then I got a text like 5 min later saying step in line bitch you had your chance. what should I do I wanna move on but he keeps playing games...someone tell me what I should do I just wanna wake up tomorrow and never think of him again!

Most Helpful Guy

• Immature scumbags like that don't deserve to have girls feeling sad over em. You also don't deserve to be hung up over a guy like that.

Seriously what a douche. Once you realize it was a complete mistake to be with him in the first place it'll be easier t get over him

What Guys Said 3

• so did you cheat on him or something?

• Ignore him

• so his actions were unwarranted? I say do whatever makes you feel good :P

What Girls Said 2

• Anyone who treats you like that (Step in line, b****) is someone you don't need. That's aggressive, possessive and you need to delete all of his information and ignore texts/calls/messages from him. This guy is out of line. Do what you can to distract yourself and don't bother with him again.

• Just don't pick up! if you let him bother you than that's what he will do.