This girl is obsessed about me. What to do?

Few weeks ago I met one girl on dating site, we met once ..

Since this she started sending me many messages a day, if I don't reply fast she writes " why don't you reply?" or calls me sending message " answer the phone" .

If we have chat on Facebook and I leave she writes 10 messages like " don't leave" " when will you be online again?" even if we talked for an hour!

She often wants to talk dirty , and writes messages like " I want you so much " , " dream of me" - even I never write like that to her.

If I go out with friends she writes "i hope you didn't meet any girls?" ..

I realized that it's too much for me and I don't want to meet her again. I told her it yesterday but she didn't just leave but keep writing 100 messages to me like:

" how could you do it to me?" or " think again please" ," I feel we are meant for each other" "explain me why! " I just ignore her..

But I'm really tired of it, I think she's crazy and I don't know what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she has feelings for you, she is clearly desperate and obsessed about you, why don't you just tell her politely and gently that you don't get that much time to talk to her and you have things to tend to, just say like,"Hun, I do wanna talk to you but you see I also have to go to college or office and I have to go with friends to otherwise they get angry with me, I will talk to you whenever I get the time,please try to understand :)" . She will love it and eventually get used to it. Just one request, please don't hurt her feelings for use her, people like her are very sensitive. Been there myself.

What Girls Said 6

• Wow if she's doing this before you guys are even together just think how she will be once you are together. She sounds obsessive, clingy and needy and I know you don't want to be with someone like this. A guy once told me I was clingy now I don't text or send any messages I wait for the guy to do it. I would let her down easy and if that does not work tell her she is clingy and needy and needs to back off. So creepy this girl does not sound well.

• Yeah, she's too clingy and the others are right about giving her closure. Just tell her and leave it at that. It's better for the both of you to not speak anymore. Better to be happy by yourself then unhappy with someone.

• Lol. I have been this girl before, not so extreme tho. Honestly you cannot be nice with someone like this you have to be kinda tough or else it won't get through her head (trust me I've been this girl). Bluntly tell her to leave you alone and then ignore her. Eventually the messages will stop. Maybe not immediately but as long as your not feeding into her obsessiveness eventually she will get tired of being ignored and move onto another guy.

• What if I told you I'm that chick!?

• She sounds a little crazy, I think you should date another girl.

• Tell her that she was being too clingy and that she made you feel uncomfortable, it may hurt her feelings but at least she will have some sort of closure. If she suggests you give her a second chance just tell her that you're really sorry but it's not going to happen.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her that you like her as a person, but that you are not going to have a relationship with her and she is not to contact you again.

Report her to the dating site, block her from Facebook. Block her from your phone.

• hahahahahhah, bad luck lol