How would a women that can't have kids feel about dating a single father?

I am 29 and take care of my two kids and my exes son. How would a women that can't have kids feel about getting into a pre made family. Would they be happy or would the have resentment/

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if she's psychotic or not. I for example LOVE kids! So, if I was unable to have them, I'd be super happy to date or marry someone who did! :p!

I know this lady who wasn't ever able to have kids, and she was jealous of any kids that her husband would come close to.. She even treated me bad when I was little.. My mother told me this.. that's why I know. & That's just psychotic to me, which is why I mentioned it at the beginning. I think some people can't have kids for good reason! They were probably going to be awful parents. So if you get with someone who feels resentment or anything similar towards your kids, I suggest you move on to the next. They are not good people.

What Girls Said 13

• I can't have children tho I want them, I would be happy to have a pre made family if the children were young enough or there's at least one young child, but eventually there would be resentment , like why couldn't I do it, wouldn't make me love the "adoptive" children any less but its still there.k

• I try not to date men that have kids but if the guy treated me great I would love his kids as my own. A close friend of mine has a child of her own and she is a single mom and I would do anything for her child I love her as my own. I would even take care of her if god forbid something happened to my friend. As long as there was no drama with the mother of the children I would have no problem treating them as my own. I am a preschool teacher so I love children and know how special they are.

• I can have children, but I figured I answer anyways.

I wouldn't in general mind as long as the children are still small. And I think for a woman that can't have her own children it'd be a blessing. But at this point in my life I just don't want any children at all.

Maybe if I'm around 29 too I'd consider it

• i think that in your 30's & 40's so many women will love this! Depends where you live for a girl in her 20's... I have a friend who's my age (26) and she is dating a guy who's 31 and has two kids and she adores them...

• Well I can't have children dating would be OK. But as for marriage I'm not sure if I would want to bring up some one elses kids. The biggest problems would be the ex & being accepted by his kids.

• i don't plan on having kids. I don't see why I woulnt date a guy. I don't think he deserves props for doing what women do all the time but I would think it was a good sign about how trustworthy he is. taking the kids. my dad took care of 4 of us.

• it doesn't matter if the girl will like you or not.. but if your a good father, more girls will adore you. being a father is not an easy task but it also shows your a real man. so cheers on that part!

• If I wanted kids but could not have them I wouldn't have a problem with that as long as they are not spoilt brats hey we can be a family

• If she can't have kids and is in love with a single father, than that would make the perfect couple in my opinion since the kids won't grow up without a mom, and the women will feel like a mother by helping raise them

• There would obviously be a mom, with visiting rights (unless she's gone awol, died or in jail)

• My friend can't have kids and she seeks premade families! Most guys want children of their own she can't provide so she tells me its a perfect situation..

• I like kids but I must be able to get along with the children

• In my personal opinion a guy like that,is worth twice the man and even if I have kids I will take him,because he proof to be worthy :)

• I would be fine with it, also long as he's a good father to them.

What Guys Said 2

• The problem wouldn't be the child(ren) nor the father nor the woman but the mother.

• My guess is they would be happy.

After all, the woman wouldn't have to go through IVF or the adoption process.