How often should two people who have been dating a month and a half be seeing each other?

How many times per week, etc? Please give reasons thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't stick to any pattern or force yourself to adhere to some 'rule' about this. Follow your feelings and, of course, how much free time you have at any given stage of the relationship.

There aren't any 'right' or 'wrong' frequencies,sometimes you need a cooling off period, to think, and sometimes, it's magic and you want to be together all the time, every day...

What Guys Said 2

• As often as you want. Every couple is different. For some couples it is sufficient to see each other only once a week or so, due to schedules not meshing or busy lives. Some couples, like me and my girlfriend, saw each other 4-6 days a week since before we made it official. As long as you guys are moving forward, committed, and growing TOGETHER. That does take some commitment tho. Are you guys at least staying in touch? Calling, texting, etc.

• Whenever you want

Trying to find some "normal" figure will only give you insight into however many people you ask. It's your situation so whatever feels normal to you, that is your normal.

What Girls Said 2

• There isn't a right or wrong, a normal or not normal...

It is really up to you and your partner. What seems like a good amount for the two of you?

• At least once a week , But it all depends on how busy a person is . My uncle who was a work alcoholic worked about 70 hours week , He saw his girlfriend every Saturday evening and half a day on Sunday . And they did that for over 7 years until they got married . I don't think a relationship can last if you don't put time into it . My uncle still made time for his girl even though he worked a lot .