First time he's talked to me since I told him I liked him! help!

so on the very last day of school I confessed to my crush that I liked him. he didn't flat out say " I only see you as a friend" but he didn't say he liked me either. I think he eluded to that he wanted to get to know me better. however he felt, he responded really well to my message and was so sweet about it. I gave him my number and told him to feel free to text me because I would be busy all summer.

well...so far all summer I Haven't heard ANYTHING from him. nothing at all. and BAM tonight was my lucky night and he messaged me on twitter! His first message was short and simple " Hey C.. hope all is well and you're having a great summer". My first name starts with a C so that's just what he calls me. Ever since then we've been having a steady conversation about our summer & our future plans for college ( we will be seniors). also he keeps saying " yeah I hear ya" to most things I've been saying.

so should I take this as a good sign? He messaged me first! I don't really know if he's just trying to be friendly or if maybe he's been thinking about me? Help! What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's just being friendly.

You confessed your feelings to him. When you did that, he would have confessed his romantic feelings, if he had any.

Unfortunately, some people don't like having to reject people.

If you really want full closure, you need to tell him you need an answer. But the answer is obvious, unfortunately. Don't worry. You'll find a guy with whom there's a mutual attraction.

What Girls Said 0