How do you feel about friends setting you up on a date?

And how do you feel about setting your friends up with a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never do this, and I always regretted it when my friends tried to set ME up, back in my single days.

I have never seen this sort of thing work out well, unless the two people involved were already dating at some level, and friends just encouraged them to commit themselves.

I've never seen a truly 'blind' date or any set-up with an actual stranger work out well.

What Guys Said 9

• It depends on the friend.

A friend of mine who lives very far away, if she thought of someone single, I'd give it a try; I think she knows me best, and would not try to undermine me, set me up for failure, any of that. I have 4 genuine friends who I'd probably trust setting me up on a date.

Other than that, I doubt I'd like it.

• If someone had ever set me up on a date, I'd let you know.

Most of the women I know tell me what a great catch I am, but then don't do a damned thing to set me up with anyone.

• If I'm attracted to her, I'm absolutely fine with it

• idk nobody has ever set me up. well that's not true, I did work for this couple and they tried to set me up with their niece but I wasn't having. I was like wtf have you seen the women I've brought around here. not on par at all

• I would feel aquward and wonder how well they know my taste in girls. I think I would still go on the date though to see what she's like.

• I trust my friends' judgement so I would be OK with it if I was single.

• The only way I would ever let this happen is if my friend was Robin Thicke.

• They never have. Which I find funny, cause they have no trouble setting up everyone else. Mother f***ers.

• Nope, I don't like it.

What Girls Said 0