Girls how would you feel if you found out your "best friend" was having casual sex with a crush?

Yeah I just found this out the hard way. I found out through her boyfriend that she admitted to having sex with" him: a few times when they first started dating. Not to mention I also found out they dated and slept together when I was talking to him.

The same night she lied to me and said nothing ever happened, yet her boyfriend sent me a message with her admitting to the whole thing. Now this guy is so in love with her, that he is trying to get her and the boyfriend to break up. I'm still at the part where.. WHOA they dated? LOL

I feel so stupid, because she use to come to me for ADVICE about a "guy" that she was having issues with. It was him.

I feel like an idiot.

Most Helpful Girl

• id be so pissed but it sounds like they already had something going on

• CRAP I down rated the comment by mistake sorry, tried to up arrow!

You are right about that, they did have something going on before I even knew about him. I just don't see why she lied to me about it. I mean she told me she didn't like him at all.

• lol its OK and some people are just lying little hos

What Guys Said 2

• just don't be her friend

• People can certainly be a**holes.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, she's a bad friend. Just don't be friends with her any more.

• Bad friend, dump her.