Should I go on a vacation with a girl I am dating?

we have been going out for a few weeks. we like each other but she is not sure if she wants to be serious with me for one specific reason.

she says right now its casual and fun

no kissing or sex

she has hinted on going on a trip but she cannot afford it,

part of me wants to go with her but we are stil in early stage of going out.

is a trip good or bad? overseas trip.

sorry..the trip was hinted early on...before date 3..and she wanted to go with me at the time..

but recently brought it up again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa whoa whoa man! What are you thinking? Great question...but terrible idea! Taking a girl whom you've been out on a few dates is CRAZY! I mean you've kissed by now right? I wouldn't take anyone girl on a trip with me unless we've been dating at least a year! She's not even your girlfriend right? Your not exclusive yet? Then to mention its an over seas trip! NO WAY man. Besides...sorry to bring bad news..but I don't think this girl is into you like you think. I get the no sex...but no kissing..and talking about casual. No kissing, and casual tells me she has low interest in you bro. The trip is a huge NO GO. I think a future with this chick looks very very dim at this point. IMO you have more to worry about than whether you should take her on a freaking vacation! You've gotta...slow down...take a deep breath...think about what you're saying, and considering doing. Personally, I'd be freaked out if a girl wanted to go on a trip with me, or asked me to go with her at this stage in the game.

What Girls Said 2

• This is a BAD idea. It sounds like she is playing you along trying to get you to take her on a trip. At this point even a weekend trip is a bad idea. I realize that you don't want to say no and disappoint her, but if she is a reasonable adult she should realize that at this point in the relationship, dating just a few weeks, whether you are intimate or not, it is too soon to do that kind of traveling together.

• If you feel like going then do it :), you'll never know maybe it's the best thing that's gonna happen to you both. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't go on vacation with a girl unless I knew her for a number of months, especially with no kissing or sex I don't know sounds like she's using you to go on the trip or something

• I wouldn't take her, but there is good news! She actually thinks your in her future. Aside from that her interest in you sounds sketchy.

Good luck!

• "No kissing"?... and you're over age 30?... This has disaster written all over it.

• She isn't even kissing you yet? Then no. She is just using you and isn't really interested in you. A woman has no problem kissing a man if she really likes him.

• That is girl code for she wants you to go so you can pay for it while she withholds sex.