What do you think of this statistic?

The average financial investment that a wall street wife puts into getting her trader to the alter is between 185 000 - 330 000 dollars on cosmetics, clothes, dating sites and social advantages. Is it normal to devote your entire life to this?


0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

  • If they can afford it, so be it

    I think anyone who has a problem with it is jealous.

    Feeding the poor isn't gonna change the fact that in a week from now, those same people will still be poor, hungry, without shelter or a car.

    They shouldn't have to apologize for their luxuries and priorities. Appearance is important to the wealthy or those with money. They realize that being well presented is important in order to succeed.

    They also know that with wealth comes a certain lifestyle. If they can maintain it, why not?

    They shouldn't have to apologize for what they can afford

    1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

  • How much do you think he spends on her during this period.

    Shocking news: rich people spend a lot.

    0|0
    0|0
  • All that to get slapped in the face with a prenup. Ouch, it must break a whore's heart... Never mind, they don't have one...

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but 90% of that comes out of other trader's black AMEXs. The other 10% comes out of hedge fund babies.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

  • No, but for these women it is apparently their sole aim in life.

    0|0
    1|0
Loading...