Please help! I came on way too strong with a guy!

So I went on 3 dates with a really great guy. We kissed on all 3 and made out a lot on the second. We used to text a lot and now I think I ruined things. I was too pushy about hanging out and told him that I liked him. I was just excited and came off TOTALLY the wrong way, I didn't mean to make him think I wanted him to commit into a relationship or something after only hanging out for a few weeks. Anyways I apologized but haven;t heard back. I was thinking of waiting a week and calling to apologize (the first was a text) and tell him I still want to be friends (because I really really do!) He seemed to come on really strong at the beginning, physically. I don;twant to not hang out again! I just had a fun time and don;t want to lose his friendship, at the very least. How can I fix things? Thank you!

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• what I would do if were you, IF you do not hear back from him, if send him a text in about3 or 4 days. I wouldn't apologize or even mention what you said.. Men don't want tlo be on a womans emotional roller coaster. Just be really casual and laid back and get the convo rolling with a simple, Hi! How are you?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you called and texted already. If you have any intermediary friends I would talk to them but other than that you should wait it out. If he doesn't contact you back you should probably drop it for your own good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't receive any responses from him, , please let go. I don't see why you have to apologize, those kisses already told him you like him and by telling him directly is to ascertain the fact. Liking a person is not wrong.

0|0
    0|0