Please help! I came on way too strong with a guy!

So I went on 3 dates with a really great guy. We kissed on all 3 and made out a lot on the second. We used to text a lot and now I think I ruined things. I was too pushy about hanging out and told him that I liked him. I was just excited and came off TOTALLY the wrong way, I didn't mean to make him think I wanted him to commit into a relationship or something after only hanging out for a few weeks. Anyways I apologized but haven;t heard back. I was thinking of waiting a week and calling to apologize (the first was a text) and tell him I still want to be friends (because I really really do!) He seemed to come on really strong at the beginning, physically. I don;twant to not hang out again! I just had a fun time and don;t want to lose his friendship, at the very least. How can I fix things? Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• what I would do if were you, IF you do not hear back from him, if send him a text in about3 or 4 days. I wouldn't apologize or even mention what you said.. Men don't want tlo be on a womans emotional roller coaster. Just be really casual and laid back and get the convo rolling with a simple, Hi! How are you?

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you called and texted already. If you have any intermediary friends I would talk to them but other than that you should wait it out. If he doesn't contact you back you should probably drop it for your own good.

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't receive any responses from him, , please let go. I don't see why you have to apologize, those kisses already told him you like him and by telling him directly is to ascertain the fact. Liking a person is not wrong.