Dating a 25 year old .. I'm 18?

I just gave my number out to someone, and I'm thinking it's not even worth the bother. I messaged him first online and he seemed interested, so I suggested texting and he asked for my number. I am fairly more mature than the average 18 year old, I don't live with my parents, have a job etc. Obviously he's way further along in life than I am. Do you think he'd consider anything serious with me? I'm not looking for a hook up. He is a good looking guy, but I would consider myself attractive also.

as for the bar thing, I'm 6 months away from legal drinking age. And I would also seriously consider starting a family in 5 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't know if he want's long term relationship and eventually to settle down. I mean he is 25 you know, for him it is kind of time to start looking for potential long term mate. And you, I'm not sure if you want that ether, because you are 18. It is a very difficult question to ask other people, because I don't know you or your personality or what exactly your TRUE intentions are with him. Same goes for him, is he a player who just wants an 18 year old ess or he is truly ready to find a good long term relationship girl, so he can leave with you for couple years see how things will go and than basically propose and TaDaaa! You have to investigate more about him. I mean 25 and 18 is a huge difference not only in years but interests too. If you were 21 or 23 and he would of been 28 than it makes perfect sense that you guys are looking for a right person to settle down. In your case it is very difficult to say, do you know what I mean?

What Guys Said 2

• woow that's too old for an 18 year old

• I'm 24, almost 25, and I'm still attracted to 18 year old girls. And not just sexually attracted, because I don't believe in casual relationships, but romantically attracted towards 18 year olds. At that point, the generational barrier usually isn't large enough to create much of an issue. So it comes down to maturity at that point. A mature 18 year old is fine imo.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you think he'd consider anything serious with me?

I'm assuming that's the question. Lots of 25 year old guys would date an 18 year old girl because they know -these- groups of teenage girls(probably most) don't want to date teenage boys due to their immaturity. That being said, he would find -you- mature.