How many dates have you been on?

how many dates have you been on in your whole life? an what was your best date that you have had?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Too many to count but I guess it depends on what a "date" is to you.

• Official as in asked out properly. Like 10. Just hanging out with the person you are invovled with too many to count. As for the best I have quite a few.

• zero (I'm 20)

• The best date I ever had was with my current boyfriend. We went to his house and we watched Silence of the Lambs...god was it scary. Anytime I covered my eyes he put his arms around me, laughed a little bit and told me it was okay. Afterwards we went for a swim and I had my legs wrapped around his waist, facing him. He would give me little kisses every now and then. It was simple but perfect.

I've been on 3 dates.

• alot.

• Maybe 5 at the most.

• none, nada , zilch, nine

• Too many to count.

I went on a lot of dates when I was trying really hard after I lost a lot of weight.

Best date? I'm not sure I've had one of those. None were ever that great.

• Zero and you?

• 0

• Aw shucks, alot

What Guys Said 5

• Gee, more than I can count... I've been on about 50 first dates... but dates in total I have no idea, I used to spend pretty much everyday with some of my ex girlfriends...

• Zero. I am 23.

• 1

• too many to count...and my first...at the movies in like fifth grade tht ended in my first hj...gooood times...

• i've been on zero