How many dates have you been on?

how many dates have you been on in your whole life? an what was your best date that you have had?

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Too many to count but I guess it depends on what a "date" is to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Official as in asked out properly. Like 10. Just hanging out with the person you are invovled with too many to count. As for the best I have quite a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • zero (I'm 20)

0|0
    0|0
  • The best date I ever had was with my current boyfriend. We went to his house and we watched Silence of the Lambs...god was it scary. Anytime I covered my eyes he put his arms around me, laughed a little bit and told me it was okay. Afterwards we went for a swim and I had my legs wrapped around his waist, facing him. He would give me little kisses every now and then. It was simple but perfect.

I've been on 3 dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • alot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 5 at the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • none, nada , zilch, nine

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many to count.

I went on a lot of dates when I was trying really hard after I lost a lot of weight.

Best date? I'm not sure I've had one of those. None were ever that great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero and you?

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw shucks, alot

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Gee, more than I can count... I've been on about 50 first dates... but dates in total I have no idea, I used to spend pretty much everyday with some of my ex girlfriends...

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I am 23.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • too many to count...and my first...at the movies in like fifth grade tht ended in my first hj...gooood times...

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been on zero

0|0
    0|0