Is 4'9 or 4'10 too short for you guys to date me?

I just saw this question of what reasons might be for why guys date short girls, and it got me wondering if there's a certain height in shortness that guys wouldn't want to date. I'm either 4'9 or 4'10, but since I wear heels, I'm slightly taller than my usual height. And I'm slim so my height doesn't exactly make me look big in general. In my heighschool, there weren't too many girls my height, so I don't know if me being this short would mean that guys would want to date me or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys wouldn't mind your height, especially if they are't very tall. But, yes, many guys your age are under such peer pressure they'll never date anyone who is in ANY way unusual. Being really short is one example.

The most worthwhile guys will NOT have a problem with your height! In a way, you are lucky because you won't attract the feebs and jerks!

What Guys Said 10

• Guys would still want to date you as long as you look pretty and have a good personality. Focus on those two things instead of thinking and worrying about your height. Continue wearing heels if you like, that's always sexy. Just don't worry about your height because worrying about it won't get you anywhere good.

• Most of the girls I've been interested in were 5'4" and under, one was your height.

I'm 6'2" lol.

Don't worry about your height, most guys will find it cute.

• wow, haha. I always get surprised when I hear of really tall guys dating really short girls. Is it the opposite attracts thing? And doesn't your neck hurt? lols, and thanks :)

• Nope, most girls I've dated have been 5'3'' and under... I think it's cute.

• Most guys, sure, it all depends on you as a person. Like I'm 6'4, I'd have to pick you for hugs/kisses.

• Nope, you'd be fine. As long as you're hot.

• No, height does not matter to me.

• Short girls are great.

• Your height would make no difference. It's all about you and your personality.

• I actually prefer short girls. And I'm 6'3".

• I am 5'10 and my ex was 4'10. It was kinda a pain to bend over to kiss her, but it wasn't a road block to our relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• If you are attractive enough, they'd be willing to date you. Height doesn't matter that much.

• Most men prefer shorter women. No one on here will tell you otherwise.