Would you date a slut?

If she's hot, shares interest, and is extremely infatuated with you over the fact that you're sexy.

Would you still date her if she slept with your best friend before you?!?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion I don't think a guy should. If she has slept around before what makes you think she won't now...I wouldn't want someone that is already used up. I like your cat pic btw:)

What Girls Said 2

• Hell no!

• Probably not, no. I really don't feel like sleeping with someone who's been everywhere.

What Guys Said 14

• I would, if she was nice and caring, intelligent.

Btw, the girls who look hot aren't always that hot once you know them. The girls who look plain aren't always that plain once you know them. A girl called 'slut' isn't always one.

• More sexual experience is always a plus. I also hang out with mature people so it's none of that "I slept with your whoring girlfriend yo!" nonsense.

I like girls who are sexual. I don't want to deal with another girl who has distorted views on sex.

• No, promiscuity is one of my turn offs (of both sexes). First, she only cares about my looks and my d***, so it isn't a real relationship. Second, she already slept with my friend before me, what's to say she won't do it again?

• BTW, by turn offs of both sexes, I mean that it is a turn off for me to date women and a turn off to befriend men. Just so that no one thinks I'm bi.

• Yes bug I don't judge so I don't call girls sluts.

• Well if she's sexually experienced, that's not the worst thing in the world. Still though, I'd be hesitant

• Never, I am not into girls who are sluts. They can be sluts if they want, but I NEVER want to date one.

• I wouldn't date her but a back up slampiece is always nice.

• Yes

• No. Particularly because that's not enough to mean anything. She is one of many.

• Yes...

Every girl is used in one way or another... so what?

• Yea, most people are promiscuous anyways

• I wouldn't touch her, but not because of the "slut" reason. I don't care who a girl has slept with before me because there's better things to worry about.

But the fact that she was with my best friend before me, I would show a sense of honor and leave her alone.

• No!m

• Define: "slut". Is it someone who has been sexually promiscuous and had fun and people were insecure about themselves as a result and spread rumors about them out of judgement? Or is a slut someone who has taken money for sex as an occupation?

I am in favor of the bro code and typically stay away from those who have slept with my friends. But, if there is a connection there that is more than sexual, I could make an exception granted permission has been given from my friend.