Guys: When you let your date go ahead of you at all times is it to look at her butt?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm with a date I tend to keep level with her unless I'm letting her through a door, which is more being polite than perverted.

Im not saying I don't take a glance however.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know if you've noticed, but girls don't like to feel abandoned. If a guy just walks ahead of her and leaves her behind, she's going to be like wow this guy is so rude, what a jerk, what's his problem?... Why doesn't he wait for me? Where's my prince charming Sir Lancelot genteman. lol Checking out a girls butt is just a positive trade off for the crap we have to put up with, when dealing with you.

• would be nice to walk together...but that might be too much crap to deal with, right?

• You're offend that we make sacrifices to consider the feelings of our women. That's interesting.

• Its a perk, but not the sole purpose. you also get to be chivalrous/alpha when you open a door for her, and create a spark of sexual tension by guiding her with your hand at the small of her back.

• Yes and I imagine eating her a**hole.

What Girls Said 1

• haha I'm really conscious of my butt so when that happens I try to pull my shirt down or something haha:P but I'm sure the main reason they do it is to be gentlemanly:)