Caught up in the moment

okay so I meet this guy one night at a bar and he knows one of my best friends since they were younger. I thought he was cute and all and we danced a few times. I ended up leaving the bar not getting his number but I was like no big deal. then the next morning I get a fb request and message from him basically saying he had a good time and he wanted to meet up again. I responded and gave my cell number. we end up chilling on the beach with my friends and him ...he leaves and comes back for dinner with my group and then we all go out to the bars. the two of us were having a good time dancing and started to kiss. eventually we go back to the beach and we mess around a bit. we messed around but we did not have sex. I just was so caught up in the moment I didn't even think about what his intentions were. we say goodnight to each other but he doesn't stay over because I'm with my family... so now its a day later and I was hoping I would get a text from him but nothing. I then texted him once at night saying, "hey I'm glad I got to see you last night... how are you" ...i saw that he read it but he did not respond.

so possibly he can say something to me in the morning but I feel he wont... what should I do if he doesn't respond? forget him? I feel like an idiot because I really liked this guy but just got so caught up that I did not even think about if he just wanted a fling or something more.

if we end up talking again to each other... I just don't know what to do with guys, should I hold off on messing around/sex or not? my ex and I had sex the first night we hung out and had a year and a half long relationship. its just confusing for me... what keeps guys intereseted more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys aren't all wired the same. I only ever had one girlfriend that didn't put out on the first night. The one that didn't kept me for four months without putting out at all. He may have just been busy, or going through some stuff and didn't feel like talking right then, or maybe he has a girlfriend and can't talk when she's around. You've sent him a message if he doesn't respond let it go, if he does and it takes a while ask him why it took so long. As far as sex goes, do it when it feels right to you, I'm sure he'll take it whenever you offer.

What Guys Said 3

• Lots of questions.

1. Forget about him. Play it by ear.

2. Nothing. Men are interested on their own; those headlines with "HOW TO MAINTAIN HIS ATTENTION" are total bullsh*t. He will either do or not do it.

• Ignore him and he will come to you trust me. We always do lol :)

• do what you feel is right and makes your happy

What Girls Said 1

• maybe his just busy that's why he didn't reply yet. wait for a while. if you think he had a good time being with you. he will ask you again. but if you think his not. start to let him go bcoz you might end up waiting for nothing.