How would you handle this situation...

My boyfriend of 7months suddenly blocked me on Friday then on Tuesday he suddenly unblocked me and texted 'hey' but I was not online so I only texted back the next day 'hey' then he ignored.I love this guy but am confused.

Confronted him and he says he was outside the country and left his phone with a young brother?.Would this be a good reason to just dump him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him. There is no other way than talking to him about it if you want to know. It helps by not being accusatory and judgemental, but genuinely interested in knowing the truth.

What Guys Said 4

• there is no good reason for this block unless he was doing something he didn't want you to see. Now maybe he's doing something like planning a surprise party, but that seems unlikely right?

I'd ask him. If my girlfriend of seven months did that I'd be very concerned

• that doesn't sound legit... I mean did you know he was leaving the country? is this something he does regularly (leaving a phone with his brother?

sounds suspect still

• I didn't even know that he was leaving the country.I don't even know if we still really together at this point.He is just this stubborn and we never really communicate,i mean don't boyfriends tell their girlsfriends what they are up to.He says its his business when I ask him to talk about things-:(

• if my girlfriend left the country without telling me I'd have a ton of questions. I don't think you should be with this guy. he doesn't communicate and you are forced to stomach flimsy excuses. To me it sounds like he's doing shady stuff and doesn't want you to know or have to explain his random absences

• confront him ofcourse. your boyfriend blocked you for a reason and your confused about not knowing what he did and why he did it. if your absolutely are sure that he bpocked you you should not give him a way out with an excuse and be upfront with him.

you might be a little emotional about the things to come but rhat is not what you chose

• Confrontation.

• If he's telling the truth about his young brother then do not dump him. However feel free to investigate if this young brother exists and ask to talk to him. It's incredibly convenient he has a young brother who suddenly takes his phone, while he's away no less, and acts up but doesn't under any other circumstances...

• Haha lol,yeah why was it on.Anyway there have been too many suspicious things lately,i just want to be strong and let him go.

• Oh, so there's more, well there you have it I guess.

• Yes. dump his ass. When something stinks this much, there is some sh*t on somebody's shoe.

What Girls Said 1

• I would ask him what happened and why he blocked me...

• I don't want to come off emotional so am trying to think before I confront him.Thank u.

• I just did,it went well but his answer was I was outside the country and left my phone with my young brother?I don't know,i feel like dumping him.

• If it's only for this that you'd dump him, I suggest you think twice. If you do think that you're not really well together and you just realized this, then I suggest to be honest with him (though think about it twice after all).