Ladies who would you rather Date?

A bodybuilder with Big muscles. Or a guy who was a black belt in Karate?

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Ugh big muscles scare me. I'd rather have a guy with a slim and defined body. So the karate guy.

1|2
    0|0
  • Which one of them is a doctor Lolz =P ( It's mah fetish hahz)

2|1
    1|3
  • Bodybuilder as long as he didn't have that thing when his veins bulge its too scary

0|0
    0|0
  • Black belt because I have one myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Which one watches Supernatural and considers himself a feminist? I'd probably date that one.

0|0
    3|3
  • Black belt

1|1
    0|0
  • muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • id rather have a black belt in karete and date a nerd.

0|1
    0|0
  • the guy with numchuks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black belt

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it when men are too muscular. I prefer the toned, lean look.

Bodubuilders are nearly as capable as someone who practices karate.

Is the black belt a ninja? That'd be even better! Haha!

I vote Black Belt.

1|2
    0|0
    • Bodybuilders*

• Black belt in karate cos he has skills. Body building isn't a skill. Plus I like people with fine motor skills.

2|2
    0|1
  • big muscles, I can take care of myself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Both are probably martial artists of some sort if they have muscular strength. Very few body builders are completely inept in those fields. What else do you do with said muscles other than beat the living daylights out of your fellow man for sport? You know, world unity, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • these days anyone can get a blackbelt.

0|0
    2|2
  • I have moderate musculature and I made it halfway to blackbelt in Karate. Does that make me the ideal cross between the two? lol

2|0
    0|0
    • what's considered halfway?

• Show All
    • About a year of taking 1-2 classes a week.

• I plan to go back and get a blackbelt in Shotokan Karate and a blackbelt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu at some point in the future, when I can afford classes again.

• To protect them? Both are pretty useless, but at least the bodybuilder would deter some from making him a target.

0|0
    0|0
    • black built in karate is useless? those mma guys seem fairly useful

• Show All
    • If a fight breaks out yes, but the fight is probably less likely to break out with the bodybuilder.

Not that I suggest that as a self defense technique.

• A marginal chance, sure.

• Body builders are gross

2|2
    0|0
    • i girl I used to work was dating a body builder. he was probably like 5'7 and weighed about 170-180lbs. he looked like such a tool. body building is something I'll never really understand...like the desire to look like a muscle bound freak. I don't get it