I don't understand girls, how will I ever date one?

I kinda feel like a buzzkill but me and girls are on like two separate wavelengths. Trust me I'm dying to be with a girl and want someone who likes me but I never have the same interest in the things they like. It's like me with electric music and dubstep, all my friends love it and go to shows for it but I hate it but have to put up with it cause I like my friends for who they are but hate thier interests. I don't know I'm in a tough spot

Most Helpful Girl

• The first line you said was funny!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You'll find someone with the same interests as you when you least expect it. Or perhaps you'll find someone who has different interests and you'll love her for that. Have patience, you'll find what you're looking for.

• Ha! I don't understand girls either pal... but I still manage to get plenty of dates with them. You just have to keep persevering and eventually you'll find a woman who has at least one thing in common with you ;)