Guys- would you date a girl who...

Guys, would you date a 30-year old girl who is a medical doctor, almost a PhD, works and has a great salary, has her own place to live, is pretty (some WOMEN said that she is beautiful), has a body smt like christina hendricks, has her hobby that she is devoted to, loves to travel and has traveled alot? She would only ask for respect and honesty. Also- she wouldn't mind your incomes. Would you date or just pass by? And would you feel like nothing when you are with a woman like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds good. I don't get my worth from my job or accomplishments. I care more about how we get along.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't see anything wrong with it. She has her stuff together and if she likes me she'll stay.

Many guys get intimidated and there is a big irony in it. Guys complain that "women want money" yet if the woman makes more than him they get ego struck and think they aren't good enough.

The legitimate concern is that they will leave for a guy that has more money. You said you don't mind his income but the thing is that if the guy is a significantly lower income he will wonder what you do regularly. A lower income guy cannot travel, so you either need to pay for him if you want to travel with him, or leave him out of your traveling. So that's one hobby you may not be able to enjoy together. You may like to eat at restaurants a lot while a lower income guy doesn't because he cannot afford to. The guy may feel like he restricts you in some ways if you are going to spend a lot of time with him.

• yes she will and if she gives the respect and honesty she'll get them back

• Yeah of course.. you will be educated and will challenge each other intellectually.. but I don't like breast implants.. because the lady that you talk about has breast implants .. I appreciate boobs in all sizes really.

You sound to me like someone who is recently hurt and is low on self esteem. Even if you didn't have all those qualities you said .. you are worth much as a human .. remember that .

In regards to intimidation.. successful women don't intimidate me.. I just get turned off if they turn cocky...

Respect and honesty should come with every package. But if you have a certain previous hurt .. you need to make it clear if you need something '' extra'' .. like if you have a specific jealousy etc..

• I guess u'd have a funny story to tell about breast implants since u're the only one here talking about them. Do share!

• No breast implant stories for you today Miss ;) ... I never went for plastic.. I don't hold it against those who do . I don't rule out being with one if she clicks with me on many other areas. I think part of love is to not control the person. I think there is so much pressure on women to look a certain way .. all photos are photoshopped so that women in Media look perfect. It sickens me...

I have no clue why you feel you could have problem dating...

• We all go through crap and we all have our vulnerabilities and insecurities. It is refreshing to know that one is not dating a perfect partner.. you would be surprised how these imperfections can be bond people together.

Men need to be managed and tamed... but they aren't inherently evil. If you wanna chat .. add me

• I don't see the problem with this girl. Why would someone not date someone like that?

• She seems like a very good woman. Smart, intelligent, interesting, pretty (I assume), and has some of my interests too. She is several years older than me, but I wouldn't mind that. Love is love at any age.

• It would mainly depend on her personality and philosophy in life but she's very young for me.

• I would, she is a bit older than me I will be 26 in a few weeks. But I like women who have their lives together like me and have a good head on their shoulders. I too own a home and have a good job, no PhD, but a few more semesters then I've got a masters. There are certainly a lot of men out there like me who would love to find someone like that.

• I have a Master's degree and make my own money so she wouldn't be "scary" but she would certainly be refreshing.

• I'm a 21 year old student so I doubt I'd be compatible with her. But If I was older sure why not.

• I am unsure?

• be more specific as in would not mind my incomes, would she not mind dating a guy who still lives with his parents? I'm 25 and still live with my parents, but I do have a job, work at a grocery store but no college degree yet

• I have my own crib so no, I wouldn't mind if he still lives with his parents since he would live with me. :) About incomes- it matters that he feels obligate to earn and to work, what he does in his life and how much money he makes don't matter. Still- I wouldn't like to feel he is jealous of my incomes and is grumpy about me being busy. The only issue would be- traveling. But as long as he is OK with my professional trips Id be OK with him. :D

• Well... That's nice! No, I wouldn't mind that. :D

• awesome, because it seems unfortuneately, almost all girls, expect guys to move out of their parents house and have a college degree by a certain age

• I've heard a ridiculous number of stories of nurses and doctors having sex in hospitals, so I'd be weary of dating anyone in the field (Weird I know).

But to be frank with you, not to say I'm not a catch myself because I am, but I'd feel you were out of my league and would never even bother to attempt.

• If I were around 30 myself, then yes.

I'm 22 though. So I could be with her casually, but not a serious relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• If I am a guy I would want to date you because you sound really a nice and fun person.

• You will find some guys that are intimidated by you, but you would not want that kind of guy anyway. If he's intimidated, then he won't be 100% devoted to the relationship. He'll be looking for an ego boost that usually comes in the form of cheating. They will be harder to find, but if you can find a guy similar to you, or a guy who is not intimidated by this, you're set for life. You have a lot to offer, so I'm sure a lot of men want you, they just don't think they can have you.