How much time and space do I give him? Please help

Its been a Month since My boyfriend of six months broke up with me. During the month the first two weeks we still kissed hung out flirted everything then I told him I couldn't talk to him because I still felt butterflies ever time I kissed him and that he still drove me crazy and we didn't talk until Wednesday again. I told him I wanted to start ALL over and he agreed but after agreeing he said "I don't want to be with you I don't want to be with anyone" so we talked as friends I guess. Then on Friday he out of nowhere got mad at me because I didn't care if he complimented me or not but he got mad at the point that he pissed me off and I called him a mofo and he was like "what the hell is wrong with you, I have NEVER called you anything ever" && I texted him saying " Hey, I honestly just wanted to work things out with you, you really mean a lot to me. And well if you don't then text me when you do" and his response was " yeah me too, but no one has ever called me a mofo. Especially by someone that means a lot to me. I don't have anything to say to you right now. Yes I want it to work but I don't know what to say right now" And I responded "just call me whenever you want to talk to me. I didn't mean it but you were just being mean. I'm sorry ill give you space" and he hasn't replied since. Should I text him saying I'm sorry again or just give him space and How much time of space should I give him? I really miss him and want him in my life

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.