Should I cancel our date or confront him?

So I met this guy online and we hit it off. We have a date tomorrow morning. Out of curiosity, I decided to google/Facebook him to be on the safe side. Turns out his "Facebook" relationship status says he is in a relationship. Should I cancel the whole thing or confront him about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cancel

In business if a person applies for a job and says one thing and that employer looks at the Facebook page and it is the opposite, then everything he said is suspect.

If he is dating someone, he is a cheat. If he is checking you out to see if something can develop he is weak. You don't want a man who hangs on to one woman while shopping for another.

Any way you look at it, You asked the question so in your mind you found an error. You don't need to confront him, his Facebook page is speaking for him. So enough said.

Good luck,

What Guys Said 1

• I would just cancel if you are sure it's him. He's either in a relationship already or he's creepily putting the two of you in a relationship status lol

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should speak with him about it.

If he isn't an active member then there is a chance his profile is outdated.

• I would definitely ask him about it. It is definitely suspicious though. If you are getting a weird feeling about him, I would not go on the date at all.