Would you date somebody who won't have sex with you

I see some really classy woman going on vacations with their boyfriends and I wander if any of them are waiting until marriage.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 20 I would, if I was single again ... date exclusively? No.

What Guys Said 8

• I tried it and did not like it.

I didn't dump her for that one reason but I don't think I can enter another sexless relationship again. I would rather be single. It's not the only reason I'd date someone though and I don't expect it on the first date. But after a certain point, if she doesn't, I will move on.

I also weigh in other factors like if she enjoys sex. Too many girls get the misconception that "sex is dirty" and "they are a whore" and it drills into their heads to the point where they forget to enjoy sex for themselves. So I am looking for a girl who does not have that mindset because honestly, sex is nobody's business but the two people involved. If she just has sex because she feels she has to, that's an indication that we may not be compatible.

• I've done it and it didn't bother me, her reasons were different though... I've never actually met anyone who wanted to wait until marriage, and I'm from Ireland which is heavily religious country. I'd do it again, mainly because I could find anyone to have sex with, but less people who'd love me. And I'm not stupid enough to throw that away for my own selfishness.

• Sex is a very important part of building a relationship, until you reach that level of intimacy and trust then in my opinion you can't say you are ready to spend the rest of your life with that person.

Any couple I know who are at the stage of going on holiday together are having sex.

• Few maybe, but far from all. Take a girl on vacation that's a pretty committed relationship in my book. I'm sure that all if not ALL lol already had sex with them. Vacation is not a date for most guys ( normal guys ) vacation is a show of gratitude for being there for them and having great relationship that means sex included. Sorry, but no sex no vacation unless I have millions of dollars to blow away on any girl regardless of sex or not.

• absolutely never!

• Yes, I would. Goodluck.

• No way. Why would I, when there are saner alternatives out there?

• if she's worth the wait. if not having sex is the only thing I don't get from her, I 'd wait and I'm currently waiting :)

What Girls Said 6

• Most guys wouldn't unless they have their own reasons for holding off on sex as well.

• Hell no I wouldn't. I don't believe in waiting until marriage. I think it's silly. I want an actual, healthy adult relationship. Healthy relationships include sex.

• Lmao of course not

• Eh, when I was younger I would have said yes, but now being a non-virgin, I would say no. I would wait for up to a year to have sex, but not wait until marriage.

• No I wouldn't

• I don't think I would, it would wreck my self-confidence