What are some signs that a guy might want to kiss you?

would standing really close and winking and kissing you on the cheek be some? if so can you name more?

Most Helpful Guy

• "would standing really close and winking and kissing you on the cheek be some?"

Gee, you think?

OF COURSE.

• Honestly. ^^^^^^^

• How much more straight forward could he POSSIBLY have been?

• True I guess

What Guys Said 7

• Running my fingers through her hair and smelling her hair, licking/biting my lips, kissing her forehead, wrapping my arms around her from behind. These are all things that I do.

• I just look into her eyes and kinda motion my lips (hard to explain), if I see her do something similar than I go for it, if not then I'm just gonna look like an ass

• if he puts his forehead on yours or always close to your face

• Slowly moving our body closer, looking in your eyes and glancing at your lips to see if you're biting them, putting our hands on or near you.

For a first kiss I also like to subtly get the girl to stand against a wall or something so I can put my hand there before moving in as usually all the touching and hugging comes after we've kissed for the first time.

• It's never a good sign when they offer to spice up your drink with their own "Secret Recipe" :l

• You need more than this?

• When I'm on a date with a girl and I want to kiss her, I inch closer and closer while talking quieter and quieter and when I'm as close as I can get I look in her eyes and I see whether she wants me to kiss her or not.

If I get mixed signals I ask her:"Do you want me to kiss you?"

If she answers "Yes" "Maybe" "I don't know" I take it as a yes and kiss her.

If she answers "No" I answer "Cool, you just gave me a look that made me think you might want me to kiss you" All the while starting to talk louder while moving away from her.

The latter never happened to me during a date, but in most cases led to a kiss minutes later :D

What Girls Said 6

• Looking at your mouth is a subconscious thing everyone does. There's lots online about body language, like feet pointing towards you, mirroring your actions, etc and often the individual doesn't consciously choose to do it. Staring at someone's mouth is often a subconscious desire/curiousity about what it might be like to kiss them.

• cornering you, looking at your lips, blocking your path...

• heavy breathing. staring at the target's lips.

• Looking at your lips, biting his, or moves closer to you.

• If he leans towards you, if he keeps looking at your lips, the stuff you said...

• When he smiles at you