How do I get her to text me?

There is this girl I was dating for two weeks, until she broke up with me one day saying that she still liked me but she was scared to date me because of her past boyfriends. We proceeded to talk to each other each day. Until about a month ago she started ignoring most of my texts. She will respond to them sometimes once a week but that's it, I sent her a message if she was mad at me but she never responded, what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done that and maybe she hasn't text because she's with her bf

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like she has gone of you, sorry! Best thing is to leave it and if she's still intererested she will text you.

• you can't if she doesn't want to text to you she doesn't want to. but you can try to call her and ask her to get coffee or something so you can talk about it. :)

• leave her be, she's gone off you by the sounds of things but maybe if you don't text her for a while she'll text you

What Guys Said 0