Kissing with an underbite, how is it?

I have an under bite. It's not extreme but it is noticeable if you really look at me. I have very little experience kissing. yes I ham between 18 and 24 (18).

If you've ever kissed anyone with an underbite or you have an underbite, does it impede kissing? I imagine it would.

an underbite is a condition where the bottom jaw comes more forward than the top set of teeth.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never kissed a girl with a noticeable under bite, but I can already tell you I wouldn't care. You are your own worse critic. You are worrying about something no guy is ever going to care about. Any guy you are with would feel lucky to kiss you.

What Guys Said 2

• I have extreme overbite, but it makes no difference... So I don't see why underbite would.

• As long as I'm physically attracted to who I'm kissing... I'd enjoy ever second of it.

What Girls Said 1

• I had an underbite. I'm veey thankful that I don't have them now, thanks to my braces. I never really had problems with kissing before. I haven't kissed anyone since I said goodbye to my underbite but I really love to try. Lol