Girls dating preference in guys: Thinner or fatter?

Looking for an overall opinion on girls' preferences on guys. I'm not talking extremes but merely what side of things would you prefer

Would you prefer a thinner guy? Not necessarily a skeleton but someone with a small waist and such?

Or

Would you prefer a guy who is a little on the fatter side, but not morbidly obese?

Vote and if you want to explain why in the comments. I'm ignoring all the guys who vote on the poll because they're just gonna vote what they think girls are going for when I want to see actual girls' votes.

• Thinner
  • Fatter

Most Helpful Girl

• I typically am most attracted to guys who are built bigger. Bigger frame, average to tall, some muscle but not super beefcake style, and a little chub. I like a little bit of a belly on a guy. I'm chubby myself, so I also feel like I match up better with a guy who is a little bit bigger, I feel most comfortable and at ease, confidence-wise. I've been with all different body types, but all of my actual boyfriends seem to have had a similar build, haha, and it's totally unintentional. So I guess that's just my 'type'.

What Girls Said 11

• I like guys who aren't ripped and aren't really skinny. I like guys who are soft and hugable and more on the chubby side than skinny but not fat.

• I prefer thinner. :)

• I said B. I don't like a guy who's too skinny. lol

• Thinner for sure or average at least.

• the in between guy not thin but not fat either to give you a picture guys built like rugby players

• Fatter over thinner, definitely. I feel girlier when the guy is bigger. I once dated a guy whose butt was smaller than mine (and I'm thin!) lol and it weirded me out. I'm not saying the guy is all fat, I like bigger with muscle. Like 20-25% guy with bigger arm muscles or builtfat guy:

link

link

• I'd rather go for a big guy than a man who is TOO skinny. I don't like the super skinny look on men, so I'd go for someone bigger over the really skinny guy.

• Thinner for sure. I like the swimmer build. My boyfriend is 6'5 and weighs 180 lbs so he's quite thin. He doesn't have an ounce of fat on him. He's very muscular though.

• I'm generally attracted to tall, skinny guys. My boyfriend is 6'0" and 130 pounds, so he's super thin. But I didn't like him just because of his weight, I liked his personality first and then I started to be very attracted to his body.

• I'd prefer somewhere in between, but if I had to choose I'd say fatter.

• thin to average

What Guys Said 1

• lol I'd be surprised if it was fatter.

• As of now it's a tie. But more to come it looks like. I usually hear guys with a thin waist are considered good.