Why won't guys date me?

I'm 26, and lately I've noticed that all the guys that I've met or been involved with always end up telling me the same thing. The past 4-5 guys that I've talked to all tell me that I'm good looking and that they like me, but that they just don't want a relationship. I'm not sleeping with these guys, either. But then I'll notice maybe a month or two later, that they end up dating some other girl. I'm not ugly, and I think I'm funny/laid back personality wise. So I don't understand why guys won't date me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are dating these guys and not having sex with them, then maybe they are just looking for sex and when you don't give it up, they move on. Or maybe they think the reason you aren't having sex is because you really don't like them so they give up on trying to win you over. Even if a guy really likes you, and wants a relationship sometimes we can misread a woman as not liking us, if she doesn't act the way society tells us she should act. So it could just be a miscommunication. It could also be a lot of other reasons, but without knowing you it is hard to say.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree, they sound like they may have been just looking for sex... Since you say that you haven't slept with them and they don't want a relationship. Well what reason is there to date if you don't actually want a relationship. Don't worry about it, if they say you're likeable and attractive then you most likely are and it'll happen sometime. Just means that it's not your issue, it's the guys who date you who have the issue...

• be glad you have at least had a boyfriend before.

• Because we know all the games women play now. Men have it figured out now and unfortunately the cons outweigh the pros. I sunk all of my time, energies, emotions and money into relationships in life all to have them just thrown away. Any woman I know doesn't know what they want, so why am I going to know what they want? Most that I know value only things like appearance and could care less about their personality. You all want the rich bad boy that you can change into the nice guy and dispose of when you're bored only to repeat the process. It's sad because the girls who actually want something and are attractive, already have a tarnished outlook from us.

What Girls Said 0