I met a guy in the club...How should I make him interested in me again?

Hey there,

This question has been bother me for a while. I met a guy in the club. at first, I wasn't really into him but he kept approaching me and bought me and my friends drinks. slowly, I felt he is not bad and pretty cute. we danced a bit. Close to the end, he asked me if I wana come over at his apartment and have another party. I refused him at the beginning. however, my friends kept pushing me going home with him. I was very hesitating and then he gave me a offer that I could bring my friends with me over his place. So I went home with him. Everything went well at that night.

but you know, mostly if a girl went home with a guy, something must happen at the night. but we didn't do anything. Next day, my friends woke me up and told me it was about to leave. I woke him up and said good bye to him. And then he asked do I have your number. I said no. he asked me to give him my number so I gave him. after I left his room, my friends and I had a little chit chat with his brother. it was a really good conversation. Finally, we really needed to head back to my place. Before we left, my friend said to him, text her. he said, I will.

it's true that I got his message right away after we left and then we texted back and forth a bit.The last conversation we had was " you still wana sleep?" he answered " yes, haha". that's it.

Somehow I start to like him. Maybe it's because he is nice to me. the following days, I had been waiting for his text but unfortunately, he didn't do any move. My friend helped me text and ask him out for a drink. It failed. He text me " hey sorry, we cant' tonight. Hope you have fun tho ". That is it. I was quite disappointed.

I am wondering I should text him again or just wait for him texting me back. however, I don't really like the feeling of waiting. it's killing me. I felt like he is not really into me anymore.

What should I do? how should make him interested in me again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try again and if he can't make that one either then say - "well what day suits you then?"

If that doesn't end up in a day being set aside then just forget about him and move on, he was looking for a one night stand and failed miserably.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd try once more, and if it doesn't work... I'd just cut my losses on it. And I don't believe you can make anyone feel a certain way on purpose (one or two irrelevant exceptions).

• You met a guy in the club. You fell for his routine. You will never hear from him again. Sorry if it sounds kinda harsh.

• Maybe he feels it's too early for him and you to be texting so much since the two of you just met each other. girls don't like it when they first gave a guy her number and he started calling her so many times, that would make him seem needy.

I want to ask you, how come you wasn't into him at first at the club? If you notice a guy you see attractive and he wasn't interested in you at first, would you not let that stop you and try for a second time?

• If he doesn't text to reschedule the date, he isn't interested.

• Send him breasts. Not necessarily yours, just some breasts. This rekindles club-relations.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys are not so into their phones as much as we are, this is something I have learned so I wouldn't think to much of it, he might be busy, give it another try at contacting him

• but how should I start? say how are you doing today? if I ask this question, our conversation is gona end soon.