Where to take a girl you really like on a first date?

Obviously I want something light for both of us to enjoy, but also somewhere we can be playful and I can show her I wanna be more than friends. I'm thinking the park out where I live in the evening. I'll just go pick her up and we can talk on the ride there.

I've already asked to buy her dinner and she said yes, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind a change of plans.

I never thought about how impersonal dinner dates could go. She would most likely friend-zone or cancel.

Straight up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure why you think she would cancel a dinner date that sounds mental dude. You are tripping.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on what type of girl she is. If she likes art take her to an art museum. Another good place for a date but it depends on the area you live in is caves. Go on the internet and find someplace that does tours of caves in your local area. Also, research has shown that a girls adrenaline can be raised if she is taken to an amazement park because the rides are very scary and fun for girls and this will allow her to build up a stronger chemistry with you. It will also allow you to build up more chemistry for her. If there is a local beach or lake in your area you can do a boat ride with her for a first date idea. It would especially be romantic when you do the boat ride as the sun is setting.

• If y'all have chemistry, it won't matter where you take her. She'll feel it even if you TRY to be friends.

That being said, good on you for wanting to impress. Eating is good, walking is great, go somewhere that's not too loud and somewhere that you feel comfortable. Hopefully she'll pick up on that vibe too.

• Dinner is the safest choice.

• Burger king

• Nightclub

What Guys Said 0