Would you date someone because they are really hot?

You have a medium connection with someone, and they are really hot, you guys also have a Good s** life , would you date them?

What if you guys had a good connection when it was just the two of you, and not so much when you're with a group of people?

Most Helpful Guy

• She would have to have some redeeming qualities personality-wise or else I'd eventually leave her to find someone I can better relate to.

In the meantime, I'm young and single so I'd ride her until the wheels fell off. I wouldn't feel bad about it and I wouldn't regret it since the alternative would be Mr. Righty. All the wonderful girls who judge are busy being happy with their lives so I'll be happy with mine TYVM.

• What if you guys had a good connection when it was just the two of you, and not so much when you're with a group of people?

• Then there's something you need to discuss that isn't being discussed. The connection isn't all there.

What Guys Said 6

• This is almost like asking if this restaurant had OK service but great food and cheap prices, would you continue to eat there?

Clearly the answer is yes.

• as for the update, I've actually kind of been in that situation. I didn't like it, tbh. She acted different around me in groups than when we were alone together. That may actually bother me.

• Yes

• No, I wouldn't want to be tied down to someone I don't have a good connection with. I'd probably go for FWB tho

• lust is important. without lust, its just a friendship. if the relationship with the hot girl doesn't work out, I can find another girl, one who is both beautiful inside and out.

• Yeah. Really hot and good sex life? That's reason enough to date.

• Why not, but she wouldn't be the only one I'd be dating. The whole point of dating is to see who is best suited for you as a romantic partner.

What Girls Said 1

• I dated someone with whom I only had medium connection with. In fact sometimes I can't stand him cause he's a cocky douche. But he was hot and I was seeing other people so..